Your role at Tony’s
We’re in search of a Project Manager – Supply Chain to join our Amsterdam-based team! In this role, your #1 goal will be to manage projects across various work streams within our supply chain team, overseeing the entire lifecycle from concept to delivery.
As the Project Manager, you’ll craft comprehensive project plans, establish timelines, manage budgets, and define scope, all while setting ambitious goals. Your focus is on ensuring on-time, on-brief, and within-budget delivery. Leading projects through Tony’s stage gate process from A to E, you’ll be the key player in identifying and resolving issues, actively managing risks, and contributing to decision-making proposals.
This key role, reporting directly to the Engineering and Manufacturing Lead, offers the opportunity to instill a culture of excellence in project execution!
Here is what you will do:
- Manage multiple high-visibility supply chain cross-functional projects, overseeing the entire process from a locked concept to launch, ensuring a smooth and timely delivery.
- Actively manage risks by identifying potential issues, implementing mitigating actions, and preparing proposals for decision-making.
- Define the optimal processes, assemble the right team members, establish an effective decision-making framework, and facilitate clear communication channels to foster both backward and forward learning.
- Foster a culture of project management, serving as the center of excellence for innovation project management within the organization.
- Balance the needs of project teams and stakeholders by understanding their requirements, expectations, and needs, both internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that effectively convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences, in various settings.
- Champion and co-own the new project management process, including process training to new Tony’s and actively providing input to improve our current ways of working.
The ideal candidate:
- 5 years of experience leading multiple high-visibility and complex projects overseeing the entire supply chain within the FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with senior business partners of diverse backgrounds and communication styles.
- Ability to foster a culture of project management within an organization.
- We are all about being more in person than apart. This means we offer flexibility but see each other in the office on average 3 days a week. More is fine!
- Motivated to raise the bar and challenge both yourself and Team Tony’s to increase ambition and successfully achieve our mission. Embrace the opportunity to learn from mistakes along the way.
- Strong belief in Tony’s mission and wholeheartedly embody our core values: outspoken, wilful, entrepreneurial, and always bringing a smile.
- Last but not least, you can deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, and positively contribute to team Tony’s performance.
Sounds like you?
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Look no further! If you’re ready to take the chocolate industry to new heights with us, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your direct application, no agencies. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, or parental or veteran status. Even if your skillset or experience doesn’t 100% align with a specific role, we still encourage you to apply.