Quality Control CoordinatorVoltijd
Quality Control Coordinator
Your role at Tony’s
We are looking for a Quality Control Coordinator(Dutch speaking) to join our Operations team in Amsterdam! Your #1 goal is to coordinate various operational activities on complaint handling, technical product information, product analysis and quality control tasks at Tony’s Unlimiteds. You are a member of the Quality Team (4 FTE) and you report to the Quality Lead.
Ready to raise the bar with us? Here is what you’ll do in the role:
- Overseeing the complaint management process to ensure it runs smoothly by monitoring the status of complaints and focus on Food Safety complaints and repetitive complaints on a daily basis.
- Working together and following-up with our international Chocofancare (Customer Service) to ensure complete and systematical complaint registration in Salesforce.
- Aligning with the Quality contacts of our Co-manufacturers, Co-packers, logistic partners and our own production facilities to make sure that for every complaint there is a root cause analysis and corrective measure in place.
- Register and coordinate ‘internal’ product complaints coming from our co-packers.
- Prepare basic monthly complaint report to review if all information is complete
- Work together with our Quality Assurance Specialist to escalate Food Safety complaints and repetitive complaints.
- Train Chocofancare on complaint handling and monitor their performance on this.
- Continuously improve technical capabilities in complaint management process in Salesforce together with IT
- You are the first point of contact for Sales, Export partners and Chocofancare regarding specific technical quality questions from Customers and Customer Questionnaires
- Prepare basic statements on food safety and product quality for customers and distributors
- Coordinate the product analysis program on microbiologic and chemical analysis done by an external laboratory.
- Execute and coordinate product quality analysis on organoleptic parameters
- Conduct a weekly HACCP inspection at Tony’s Unlimiteds production and report.
- Provide Food Safety training to Unlimiteds operators and Tony’s Store employees
- Manage quality mailbox.
What you already bring to the table:
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in writing and speaking
- Bachelor Degree in Food (Food Technology / Nutrition & Dietetics / Food & Business or comparable)
- Recently graduated or up to 2 or 3 years of relevant work experience in Quality
- Fulltime available (5 days a week)
- Affinity for IT Tools e.g. Salesforce, Laboratory Portal
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Self-starter and a team player
- Enthusiastic about Food Safety & product quality
- Analytical mind, loves processes
- A good sense of humor 😊
What we offer:
- An enthusiastic team of friendly, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission and Tony’s Chocolonely
- We all work hard and have fun. Loads and loads of fun! Because we looooooooooooooove having fun at work. Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too
- We want to help you celebrate special occasions in life, e.g., by contributing for your wedding cake (and don’t worry, we’re not asking you to have a chocolate cake) and offering a baby bonus to invest in a buggy, your new-born’s savings account, or whatever you want
- A contribution to your pension plan
- A health care plan
- Working out during working hours; that keeps you sharp, so we are all in! And your sports outfit is on us, of course
- We take your development very seriously and have annual personal training budgets
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment in which you can show that things can be done differently
- Unlimited holidays (yes, really)
- And of course, lotssss of chocolate!
Sounds like you?
Wanna raise the bar in the chocolate industry with us as our new Quality Control Coordinator(Dutch speaking)? Send us your application!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavours make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.