Your role at Tony’s
We are looking for an full time Office Manager to join our team based in Amsterdam! The #1 goal of this role is to make sure that Tony’s office is the best and safest workplace for team Tony’s in the Netherlands. As our new Office Manager, you will be our (bubbly) face and ears of the team and you will make sure that our office is a well-oiled machine that is welcoming and always feels like home for everybody. You will be responsible for the reception desk and will create internal communication (short movies, mails or posters, ..) to ensure that all Tony’s are up to date about our activities and office updates.
We are in search of someone with hospitality service skills, strong communication skills and someone who is detail oriented. This role is part of the People & Culture Team and will report to the Events Manager.
Ready to raise the bar with us? Here are some examples of what you’ll do:
- Be the face, eyes and ears of Tony’s office. You will make sure that whenever someone enters the office or reaches out to you, they will get a fully heart-warming Tony’s welcome.
- You create a workplace that enables and stimulates team Tony’s to do a great job, in order to achieve our mission. You make sure the offices are well-organized, tidy, safe, and pleasant to work at. And if something is broken, you know how to get someone in to fix it!
- Because of you the office is a well-oiled machine. You make sure that there is enough office supplies, that the fridges are full and that the office is set up to watch our Monday Morning Meeting.
- You fulfil the role of Travel Manager meaning you are the go-to person to support our NL based Tony’s if they have questions regarding our travel booking platform.
- Be happy to support with anything that comes your way, proactively offering help and facing any last-minute change with the right spirit!
- You do your utmost to put a smile on your colleagues’ faces, with fun activities at the office or with funny riddle posters.
What you already bring to the table:
- You have experience working in office management or similar service positions (customer service, hospitality, receptionist) where you have proven to deliver an outstanding service experience.
- You are detail oriented, take own initiative and don’t shy away from creating internal communication content (like posters or an email with new house rules)
- Humbleness: no task is too small; you enjoy being on the move so sitting at a desk for hours watching life pass you by is not your style! Action oriented is your middle name!
- Capacity to multitask (I’m talking to you, the one who can eat an entire bar, while typing on your keyboard. All without leaving a trace.)
- You are comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and like to do things differently. And last, but not least, you see yourself in Tony’s core values (outspoken, wilful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile) and believe wholeheartedly in our mission to make chocolate 100% slave-free
- You are outgoing, people-oriented, caring and organised. You enjoy checking in with your colleagues in a pep talk or chit chat to make sure they can perform at their best. And you are well organised, a good planner and you see it as a challenge to keep the office clean and tidy.
- You are fluent in Dutch (you know.. for all our suppliers and Dutch guests) and feel comfortable to speak and write in English as we are an English speaking company.
What we offer:
- An enthusiastic team of friendly, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission and Tony’s Chocolonely.
- We want to help you celebrate special occasions in life, e.g., by contributing for your wedding cake (and don’t worry, we’re not asking you to have a chocolate cake) and offering a baby bonus to invest in a buggy, your new-born’s savings account, or whatever you want.
- A contribution to your pension plan.
- Working out during working hours; that keeps you sharp, so we are all in! And your sports outfit is on us, of course.
- We take your development very seriously and have annual personal training budgets.
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment in which you can show that things can be done differently.
- Unlimited holidays (yes, really).
- We all work hard and have fun. Loads and loads of fun! Because we looooooooooooooove having fun at work. Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too.
- And of course, lotssss of chocolate!
Sounds like you?
Wanna raise the bar in the chocolate industry with us as our new Office Manager? Send us your application (direct please, no agencies)!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavours make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.