Global B2B ManagerVoltijd
Global B2B Manager
Your role at Tony’s
We are looking for a Global B2B manager to join our eCommerce team based in Amsterdam! Your #1 goal will be to lead our go-to-market strategy, ensuring that our markets have the means to acquire, nurture and convert leads while developing our personalized portfolio for Small, Medium, and Corporate business segments. As our new Global B2B Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to design, manage, and evolve the ambitious plans for Tony’s B2B and corporate gifting business in our top 4 markets (Benelux, DAN, UK and US).
We’re in search for someone who can take our global B2B revenue targets to the next level by developing a clear strategy and roadmap that allows markets to focus on execution. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a market-leading personalization product – our custom wrapper for our 180g Tony’s bars – and ensure we have a strong product roadmap to meet the expectations of our customers across markets.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our market teams, Global Digital Manager, and supporting global functions, such as product, operations, and marketing to make things happen. Your direct report will be to the Digital and Ecommerce Lead, who values collaboration, creativity, and strategic thinking. This is a brilliant opportunity for a commercial-driven professional who wants to be part of something truly revolutionary.
What you will do:
- Ensuring our top 4 markets are hitting revenue targets with weekly sales updates and reporting. Spotting growth opportunities and sharing learnings across teams.
- Building and maintaining a rolling 3-year business plan that supports the growth ambition for B2B personalization.
- Collaborating across the digital and ecommerce team, marketing, and design to build consistent communications for B2B marketing and sales material.
- Supporting the markets with process, technology, and tooling for lead generation. You will utilize a data-led approach and help teams build out effective funnel marketing through a clearly defined comms framework.
- Developing insights from research and input from market teams to identify high-growth and sizable demand spaces for B2B personalization.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in managing and driving growth with a portfolio of global B2B clients within the FMCG industry.
- Experience in developing and executing personalized marketing strategies, including lead generation and nurturing, with a data-led approach.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Raise the bar. Challenge yourself and team Tony’s to increase our ambition and to accomplish our mission. Make mistakes along the way and learn from them.
- Believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
- Last but not least, you can deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, and positively contribute to team Tony’s performance.
Sounds like you?
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Look no further! If you’re ready to take the chocolate industry to new heights with us, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your direct application, no agencies. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavours make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.