Financial Administration Lead
Your role at Tony’s
We’re looking for a Financial Administration Lead to join our HQ in Amsterdam! Your main goal will be making sure that our global financial administration is of top-notch quality, so that we have accurate insight into our finances and a rock-solid financial foundation we can rely on. You will make sure that we are tax compliant across all our international markets (amongst others: corporate income tax, value added tax, withholding tax). Furthermore, you gain energy to optimize our financial administrative processes to our continuously developing business environment, not only for our homebase team but also for all our local markets. All so we can smoothly run our growing business. You will manage the Book Kings team (4 fte) and report to the CFO.
Your role at Tony’s:
- Ensure the finance team processes all financial mutations correct and on time so that you can keep things moving by managing our weekly cash flow and ensuring smooth payment cycles, both to creditors and from debtors.
- Be accountable for the internal control framework within Tony’s and make sure that the internal control framework evolves with the growth of our business. You will take lead to make sure we have the right financial insights by delivering timely month closures and compiling our annual financial consolidated report.
- Make sure that the reports are drawn up within the relevant accounting rules. When needed, you also coordinate the compiling of local annual financial reports.
- Manage the administration and annual report of our STAK ‘The Golden Wrapper’ employee participation plan, so that everyone eligible Tony can own a bit of Tony’s and share in our growth.
- File the sales and wage taxes for all Tony’s entities to assure we stay compliant you oversee our corporate income tax filings.
- Be responsible for gathering knowledge about the local laws and partnering up with local tax partners. To minimize financial risk, you will make sure we’re always adequately insured by monitoring our insurance portfolio and making cost risk analysis.
- You will check that your team and the financials in the markets accomplish their goals and contribute to making Tony’s a strong business, while having fun along the way.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to improve and optimize our financial administrative processes. You will lead diverse improvement projects that help enable our further growth.
What you already bring to the table:
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You understand inside and out how internal system and financial control systems work.
- Prior experience in total consolidation and total reporting.
- You are able to have a helicopter view and take accountability for the complete process.
- Prior experience in optimizing process to make things more efficient while leading a team.
- Prior experience of working in a fast-growing company. You understand the complexity that comes with fast growing production, trade and holding companies.
- You are familiar working within MS Dynamics-Business Central.
What we offer:
- An enthusiastic team of friendly, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission and Tony’s Chocolonely.
- We all work hard and have fun. Loads and loads of fun! Because we looooooooooooooove having fun at work. Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too.
- We want to help you celebrate special occasions in life, e.g., by contributing for your wedding cake (and don’t worry, we’re not asking you to have a chocolate cake) and offering a baby bonus to invest in a buggy, your new-born’s savings account, or whatever you want.
- A contribution to your pension plan.
- A health care plan.
- Working out during working hours; that keeps you sharp, so we are all in! And your sports outfit is on us, of course.
- We take your development very seriously and have annual personal training budgets.
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment in which you can show that things can be done differently.
- Unlimited holidays (yes, really).
- And of course, lotssss of chocolate!
Sounds like you?
Wanna raise the bar in the chocolate industry with us as our new Financial Administration Lead? Send us your application (direct please, no agencies)!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavours make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.