Business Controller (Mid level)
Your role at Tony’s
We are looking for a Business Controller(mid-level) to join our team in Amsterdam. In this role, you deliver support to Homebase activities, of which Operations and Sourcing is the focus. You support your business partners with data driven decision making. You proactively advise the business on risks and opportunities that impact the financial health of our company, which translates into business continuity of Tony’s Chocolonely. You evaluate current processes and spot improvements. You are one of three Tony’s business controllers and part of the Business Planning and Performance team. You report into Lead Business Planning and Performance.
Ready to raise the bar with us? Here is what you will do:
- Analyse results, performance and, generate data driven insights to drive positive change.
- Spot inefficiencies in current processes and come up with improvement plans
- Leverage research, analysis, and experience to provide budget feedback, develop business and financial recommendations, and assist our leadership in key financial decisions
- Facilitate the budgeting process and advice management on target setting and financial planning for the future
- Build new business cases, identify, and manage financial risk, help improve performance of our Markets.
- Complete financial reviews and delivering accurate financial reports.
- Partner with the teams on complex and ‘non off the shelf’ analyses to assist in operational insights and forecasting and the financial performance.
What you already bring to the table:
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar Business Controller role where you’ve proven that you are a trustworthy business partner.
- You have experience working in a multicultural and multinational environment and can adjust your communication style based on the audience. You’re comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and like to do things differently.
- You are passionate about numbers, yet you see the complete picture beyond the numbers, and you can tell a story from a dashboard/report to the organization across different teams and cultures; you’re a natural storyteller.
- You are experienced in Supply Chain processes and reporting
- And last, but not least, you see yourself in Tony’s core values (outspoken, wilful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile) and believe wholeheartedly in our mission to make chocolate 100% slave-free.
What we offer:
- An enthusiastic team of friendly, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission and Tony’s Chocolonely.
- Salary between 3,700 – 4,600 gross per month.
- We all work hard and have fun. Loads and loads of fun! Because we looooooooooooooove having fun at work. Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too.
- We want to help you celebrate special occasions in life, e.g., by contributing for your wedding cake (and don’t worry, we’re not asking you to have a chocolate cake) and offering a baby bonus to invest in a buggy, your new-born’s savings account, or whatever you want.
- A contribution to your pension plan.
- A health care plan.
- Working out during working hours; that keeps you sharp, so we are all in! And your sports outfit is on us, of course.
- We take your development very seriously and have annual personal training budgets.
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment in which you can show that things can be done differently.
- Unlimited holidays (yes, really).
- And of course, lotssss of chocolate!
Sounds like you?
Wanna raise the bar in the chocolate industry with us as our new Business Controller(mid-level)? Send us your application!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavours make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.