We need someone great to join us in the supply planning team who will be responsible for ensuring operations run smoothly for a few of our drinks portfolio, planning and ordering the right production volume at the right time– ultimately ensuring that we deliver excellent service levels of smoothies and juices to our end customers.
You will be working closely with teams internally, including procurement, commercial, technical, and logistics team and have ownership of operational relationships with our external manufacturing partners; which includes the day-to-day as well as on long term capacities and ways of working. You will help to ensure we have the capacity to manage future demand and deliver growth of the business and also have the opportunity to input into some of our exciting projects such as campaigns or new product launches.
We’re also transitioning a number of our drinks to our very own new factory – the blender, where this role is based.
You’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring production is moved across the network, and get stuck in with continuous improvement initiatives to drive optimisation . It’s a really exciting time to join the team with a growing supply chain and buckets of personal development opportunities.
What you’ll get:
- Experience in the heart of the operations, seeing how all elements of our products come together and get to the shelf
- A salary in level 7 (€2921,31 – €3814,81)
- Play a part in the evolution of our very first innocent factory
- Improve your stakeholder skills as you’ll deal with many teams internally
- Be the first point of contact of our key suppliers and partners in UK and Europe
- A great way to develop your career in supply chain
To succeed in our supply chain team, you’ll be bright, enthusiastic, a brilliant problem solver, with an eye for detail and number crunching. You’ll be ready to develop your career further at innocent – Supply Chain experience is desirable. You will be managing lots of different information sources, new Microsoft D365 systems and Excel, so you’ll have to be highly organised and a whizz at multi-tasking.
You’ll keep on top of everything through your excellent time management and be a natural at building strong relationships with the team here at Fruit Towers and our suppliers, and you’ll be someone who is confident presenting their ideas in front of others.
A really great candidate for this role will have:
- Ideally you will have already cut your teeth in the supply chain world and looking for your next development opportunity
- The ability to build strong relationships quickly and work cross functionally
- A keen interest in supply chain operations and our products
- Agile and proficient skills in Excel, and an affinity for numbers
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Have a degree or equivalent. In our experience people who really enjoy these kind of roles are those with a business, maths, engineering or science background
- A keen eye for detail with impeccable organisation skills
- The ability to keep several plates spinning at once
- Ideally you would also have food industry knowledge.
You will help us to keep doing business the right way – keeping innocent one of the Sunday Times Best Places to Work, using our B Corp status to inspire wider change, and reinforcing our culture of staying little as we grow big.
At innocent, it’s the relationships and friendships we create while working together, that make us who we are. It’s why we love hybrid working – a mix of connecting in person and remotely. We’re also aware that the world is changing, and we all want and need different things from our work and home lives. So if you need to walk the dog, go to the gym, or have commitments outside of work, we’re open to talking through flexible working options that work for you and us.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities in the UK and across Europe as well as a competitive rewards package. We also have some great clubs, a free breakfast and as many smoothies as you can shake a stick at. Take a look at our reward page for more details.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.