In this role, you will be responsible for project management and operations at &Wider. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Project management and planning when &Wider is rolling out with bigger clients or partners. You’ll ensure the planning is reasonable and ensure we rollout in the most scalable way possible. For this part of the role you will work very closely together with our implementation lead.
As you will be part of the operations team you will be closely involved in all the different portfolios of our business: impact scaling, client support, reporting, technology, implementation and storytelling and bridge the gap between these different portfolios.
Operations, the below tasks will be shared with another operations team member:
- Improve, create, maintain and support the implementation of integrated systems that lighten the load for the rest of the team and enable scaling. This can for instance include systems to:
– Centralize (and manage, where needed) the communication across different portfolios of the business
– Keep track of client engagement or partnership management
– Help the implementation team deliver our service in the most efficient and scalable way.
- Client onboarding with tasks such as signing NDA’s, SLA’s and DPA’s, Due Diligence and supplier setup.
Setting up agreements and consulting with our legal partners when needed. Legal knowledge and experience with contracting is a big advantage.
- Support on fundraising activities such as setting up quarterly investor updates and preparing materials for Series A.
HR and recruitment: you will be involved in candidate selection and throughout the interview process.
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience, with demonstrable experience in the described tasks and have worked extensively with Excel and project management platforms (we use Monday).
- As we are working in a sensitive sector, the margins for error are small and building trust with our clients and partners is essential. You will need to be very accurate and have a good attention to detail. Referees will be asked to testify to your attention to detail and ability to own mistakes (we all make them, but it helps to be transparent when we do so we can fix them together).
- Operations at &Wider requires a level of multitasking to ensure all systems are running smoothly across multiple platforms, often simultaneously. A demonstrated ability to multi-task and juggle between different tasks is essential.
You are diligent, flexible, autonomous, a self-starter, a quick learner, love to be challenged, a team player and an active listener.
It is key that you are seeing opportunities for efficiency gains, are proactive and will naturally take initiative on where better processes and systems can be built to support scaling.
- You are inspired by our mission to become the leading platform for measuring and improving working conditions along global supply chains, and 100% motivated by our impact.
- English fluency = a non negotiable. Both within the team as well as to all our clients and partners we communicate in English.
Our working environment
We are a dynamic, fun, collaborative and supportive team of 11 who enjoy working together. We highly value an inclusive working environment, and strongly believe that work should be fun as well as meaningful. We have a passion for human rights and our work directly drives social impact.
Besides a team in Amsterdam, most of our team members work and live in Cape Town. We also have team members in Chile, Finland and the UK.
Join us and enjoy the rewards of growing &Wider and its impact!
Application and position details
- Deadline to apply: 26 October 2021
- Interviews: week of 1 November
- 36 hours a week
- Location: Amsterdam preferable, but flexible and open to remote working
- Salary range: €2,500 – €3,500 gross for a full time position, depending on experience
Please send an email with your CV and a short motivation covering your experience and why you would like to apply for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about &Wider or this role, also feel free to reach out.
We also encourage you to apply if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements but can find yourself in our mission and are up for a challenge!