Your role at Tony’s
Tony’s Chocolonely exists to make 100% slave free the norm in chocolate. Not only our chocolate, but all chocolate worldwide! As the Account Manager Out of Home your #1 goal is to achieve Tony’s Out of Home -sales targets to inspire other chocolate and chocolate milk companies to follow our example. Because only together we can achieve our mission!
In this role you are the one making Tony’s a solid and relevant brand for our wholesalers and key customers in the Dutch Out of Home -market by handling market data, drawing conclusions and negotiate with our key accounts. You get to co-develop an ambitious bottom-up strategy for this market and implement it with your customers. You are part of the Sales team in the Netherlands and report to the Out of Home Lead, Wasken Akkaya.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Account management for Out of Home customers. You create long-term partnerships and make our customers part of our mission. You monitor sales with our sales tools and proactively handle opportunities. We can find you in the Dutch Out of Home market in person on a regular basis, nurturing existing partners and acquiring new customers;
- Negotiating and looking for the most impactful Tony’s deal. With your exquisite negotiation skills, you aim to maximize revenue (because more revenue means more impact) while keeping an eye on the costs. You handle challenges and opportunities in a creative way, drive for results and grow the business with your commercial mindset
- Creating your own representative view on the Dutch chocolate Out of Home -market. You use market data to make analyses, you are on the lookout for consumer trends and – segmentation, price sensitivities and competitor analyses. You also get to be responsible for creating a realistic and accurate sales budget for the Out of Home -business;
- Optimizing our trade marketing and create WOW moments at the points of sale (including events and fairs) together with our Trade Marketeer. We pursue our mission better by creating more brand awareness, and you get to communicate and present our mission to create more impact!
What you already bring to the table:
You have 3-5 years of FMCG sales experience and know how to build your network, as well as maintain long-lasting customer relationships. You are confident in negotiating and taking on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, creativity, and enthusiasm. You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people across levels, functions, culture, and geography. Giving impactful presentations is like a piece of (chocolate) cake to you. You have experience and interest in analyzing sales numbers and budgets. You are eager to achieve results and you have a track record of exceeding goals. You have fluent Dutch language skills as your client base will mainly be Dutch speaking. Last but not least, you always raise the bar, and live wholeheartedly our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
What do we offer?
- An enthusiastic team of friendly, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission and Tony’s Chocolonely;
- An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment in which you can show that things can be done differently;
- An awesome office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
- We take your development very seriously and have annual personal training budgets;
- Working out during working hours; that keeps you sharp, so we are all in! And your sports outfit is on us, of course;
- A company lease car;
- A company health insurance package;
- A super tasty and healthy lunch & snacks at the office. Better than at home, we hear often;
- A minimum of 28 vacation days per year. More is fine, too!
- Yoga lessons, massages, tickets to Ziggo concerts and Ajax games and a long list of other benefits;
- We all work hard and have fun. Loads and loads of fun! Because we looooooooooooooove having fun at work. Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too;
- And of course, lotssss of chocolate!
Sounds like you?
Wanna raise the bar in the chocolate industry with us as our new Account Manager- Out of Home? Send us your application (direct please, no agencies)!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavours make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.